Marriage, Divorce, and Annulment
More like this
- Sex, Procreation, and Marriage
- How can I explain annulments to my non-Catholic friend?
- I am a divorced Methodist who has been attending my local Catholic church. I would like to take the next step and become Catholic. Am I able to be confirmed, since I am divorced, or do I need to be granted an annulment first?
- If it is determined by the proper tribunal that a valid marriage never existed, what exactly is an annulment “nullifying”?
- How do I deal with legalism when I encounter it? Does God draw a distinction between somebody who marries carelessly and then goes through a Church annulment and somebody who gets a civil divorce then remarries?