- If two people of the same sex really love each other and are willing to stay faithful for life, why can't they get married?
- Abstinence until marriage is pointless if I'm gay, because we can't get married. So what are we expected to do?
- What causes homosexuality? If it's genetic, is it okay to be gay if you're born that way?
- Interview: Coming Out of the Gay Lifestyle
- Recently, I've been attracted to some other guys at my school. I haven't told anyone and I don't know what to do. Any advice?
- Considering that 10% of the population is gay, don't you think the Church just needs to get with it?
- I go to an all-guys school, and my friends and I sometimes make fun of effeminate guys. Is that wrong?
- How can people say that homosexuality isn't natural?
- If ten percent of animals are homosexual, how can it not be natural for some humans to be born that way as well?
- What's wrong with gay couples adopting kids?
- If homosexual marriages are legal, can a gay couple get married?
- Considering that a third of all teen suicides are gays, why can't people just accept them for who they are?